Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Oh, recently.

Recently, my life has been going in a steady two week cycle of meeting some beautiful new thing at 2 in the morning, waking up the next day and falling in love, getting too attached, and then watching as they run off as they leave me and my libertine ways in favor of the pressures and responsibilities of real life. These three songs have pretty much been my anthems during this period, but I like to think of it as more having to do with the fact that they're great on their own merits and not seeing anything of my current state reflected in them.

So, yeah, enjoy.

Gilchy Dan - Cowboys and Gangsters (i must warn you this song is rather long, and if you haven't heard 'Deputy of Love' by Don Armando [a much finer song], your mileage might be a bit off).

The Horrors - Primary Colours

Babyshambles - The 32nd Of December

No comments:

Post a Comment