Monday, March 15, 2010

When Faceless and Anonymous come to beat down your door...

Ok now we're down to business

I recently realized that Neil Young has released two albums since his massive Living With War. Where have I been? To save you the trouble, I'd say that Fork In The Road is definitely better skipped, but Chrome Dreams II actually has quite a lot of depth to it, quite liking it. This track appears on my upcoming California Soft Rock mixtape, if I ever get around to finishing it :)

Also recently bought the Monsters Of Folk (a collaboration between My Morning Jacket, Bright Eyes, and M. Ward) album, that's also growing on me like crazy. I think I was listening to it when I got my first speeding ticket ever recently, so unfortunately it kind of reminds me of that. But I love this track.

Last but not least, Mike Stinson just released his third album! Heaven.

(I hope you like mopey country/folk music)

Neil Young - The Way (buy Chrome Dreams II)

Monsters Of Folk - Magic Marker (buy the album)

Mike Stinson - Square With The World (buy The Jukebox In Your Heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment